Eyes are the most attractive part of the body for every person. Only the eyes are responsible to catch attention not the bags under your eyes. These bags under your eyes are responsible for weighing down your appearance. Even after proper sleep and feeling vibrant and energetic, these eye bags give you a perennial stressed and sick look. These eye bags cannot be cured by expensive eye creams or by taking good skin care routine.
Some of the important causes of eye bags are given below
1. Excess smoking
2. During menstruation and pregnancy
4. Iron deficiency in body
5. Food and dust allergy
6. Hormonal imbalances
7. Droopy cheek muscles
8. Loss of skin elasticity due to aging
9. Sinus infection or allergic rhinitis.
10. In case of people with the problem of vision, due to overwork.
11. Caffeine addiction may cause this problem.
12. Due to thyroid or kidney problem this can be seen.
13. Fatigue and lack of sleep.
Most of the causes which are related with the problem of under eye bags can be improved by proper nutrition. Some people require medical attention also. There are some remedies which are very helpful and effective in treating the problem of eye bags. Some of the important natural remedies for eye bags are given here.
1. Try to eat whole foods as much as possible. Please avoid taking processed foods. Increase the intake of watery fruits and veggies like watermelon, apples, cucumbers, cranberry, asparagus and grapes.
2. Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking plenty of water daily. Increase the intake of raw fruits and vegetables which contain high amounts of quality, mineral-rich water which your body requires. They are helpful in removing the toxins and impurities which lead to the formation of eye bags.
3. Avoid the intake of food and beverages which encourages the retention of fluid like alcohol, white sugar, coffee, cheese, carbonated drinks, fried foods, white flour, gravy, salt, soy sauce and also the foods which contain monosodium glutamate.
4. Increase the intake of iron content food like spinach, broccoli, dried fruits like raisins and also some sea vegetables like kelp, dulse and laver. Even you can try to take some iron supplement. It will be effective in treating the problem of under eye bags.
5. You must keep tight control over your intake of sodium. Intake of sodium must not exceed 2,000 milligrams a day.
All these remedies are very helpful and effective in reducing this problem. You must strictly follow these remedies.